We need a Business Development Manager with pizzazz that can hit the ground running, manage a prospecting team and get us in the door.
What we’re looking for
- Someone who can talk the talk – we’re not looking for the next Jordan Belfort, but you need to be able to build rapport quickly, qualify leads and sell us in.
- Some seriously good sales results in your last job (share, share, share).
- Know how to run a team and get them firing.
- Have your own wheels and can legally be on the road.
- Like commission (and lots of it) for a job well done.
- Love the phone – you get panicky if you’re not on the phone, near a phone or within sight of a phone.
- Tenacious with a thick skin – a bit of rejection here and there doesn’t bother you.
- A full timer – Monday to Friday – who enjoys a comfy base ($60,000) and uncapped commissions. Shine and expect to see $120k+ on your next tax return.