Effective Date: May 27, 2014
Purpose of this policy
What personal information do we collect
We collect personal information such as names, addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers when provided by you, so that we can contact you and provide tailored advice, marketing, and services. We may also collect additional information at other times, including when you become a client of ours, provide feedback, change your email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with Watt Realty customer support. If the information we collect personally identifies you, or you are reasonably identifiable from it, the information will be considered personal information, and treated carefully within the terms of this policy.
How do we collect your personal information
- Through your access and use of our website
- By telephone, letter, fax or email
- During conversations between you and our representatives
- By contracting with us
- By entering competitions, promotions or requesting information or material from us
- Completing surveys or providing feedback
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- From third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and government entities
- Your representatives (lawyers, accountants and financial advisers)
- Your employer
- Publicly available sources of information or any other organisations where you have given your consent
How do we use your personal information
We may use personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing material, updates regarding our website and information in the form of a newsletter. If you wish to cease receiving any such information you may let us know either by email or unsubscribing at any time and your request will be cheerfully honoured as soon as possible.
We use all reasonable means to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Data while in our possession or control. We will not knowingly share any of your Personal Data with any third party other than our service providers who assist us in providing the information and/or services we are providing to you. We may disclose your personal information to:
- our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors, franchisees, franchisees’ real estate agents or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; and
- any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
Third party websites
Our website contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we have no control over the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.