This is a fantastic opportunity to spread your happiness gene in the office and out and about on the road. You’ll also get to spread your customer service wings with our tenant and landlord clients. From zipping around doing open homes, to rental inspections to data entering and managing some adminy things for our Property Managers… you’ll barely have time for an Insta check (although we’re sure you’ll be able to squeeze one in here and there). This is a part time gig. 15-25 hours per week. Afternoons preferred.
What we’re looking for
- Have 1 years+ experience in an administrative or previous Property Management role.
- Have your own wheels and are legally able to be on the road.
- Know your way around Microsoft Office & Photoshop.
- Great with people! You’re genuine, friendly and outgoing and not shy to strike up a conversation with a complete stranger.
- Have A+ organisation and administration skills. You naturally follow yourself up, and those around you that are relying on you to make sure you’ve met your/our goals.
- All about service – the words ‘they can wait’ aren’t part of your vocab.
- A tad OCD about details and can work independently BUT you’re a team player at heart. You’re willing to roll your sleeves up and get involved with lots of different things to support the business to grow and thrive.
- Someone who thrives on responsibility and will love being left with clear directions and the ability to just get on with it.