Homes in Queensland’s fastest selling locations are getting snapped up in just a month and we’re easily keeping pace in our north Brissie pocket.
Realestate.com.au reports that Benowa Waters on the Gold Coast had the lowest median days on market across the state.
Check out Queensland’s fastest selling suburbs:
- Benowa Waters, 29 days
- Mansfield, Paddington, 30 days
- Keperra, Bundall, Red Hill, 31 days
- Acacia Ridge, Newtown, Kangaroo Point, 32 days
- Belgian Gardens, 33 days
- Dinmore, Wilson Tugun, 34 days
Closer to home base we’re watching our own sprint stars emerge. Check out the median days for these three local stand-outs:
- Everton Park homes are flying out the door in just 37 days as buyers seek diverse stock and access to its commercial and retail hub
- Stafford Heights homes are selling themselves in 42 days (it’s become St. Afford now these days darling)
- Chermside West homes are vanishing in just 42 days as buyers compete for tightly held properties in this little pocket of nature reserve paradise and urban convenience