The task of restoring order to your yard can seem overwhelming, but you have to start somewhere.
Houzz offers these tips to get your garden in good nick for the year ahead.
- Clean the barbecue. We can hear you groan, but Houzz offers some nifty tips for loosening all that chargrilled grime.
- Give your deck some love. The Brisbane sun isn’t kind to timber, so after cleaning your deck, oil and seal it.
- Prepare good compost. It’s not the most glamourous job you can do around your home but it will set you up for a good year of gardening.
- Tidy the pavers. There’s a lot of ‘once a year’ path weeding products on that market these days, so get to it this month, then forget about it until 2017.
- Deal with that garden shed. The shed tends to attract junk as the year goes on, so de-clutter and organise it now.
Our friends at Houzz suggest #10 outdoor jobs for February, but let’s face it, we’re all so time poor these days we’ll be lucky to tick even one job off the list. Nevertheless, view the full article on Houzz.