Enjoy this fine selection:
- Coco Street. The king of all plants which gives us chocolate. Also a street in both Glen Davis and Capertree New South Wales.
- Quality Street. The chocolate box from your childhood that is brimming with nostalgia and deliciousness. Also a street in the eastern outskirts of Melbourne.
- Vanilla Street. A decadent ingredient and a street in Bundoora, north of Melbourne.
- Berry Street. Nature’s healthy alternative to chocolate and a street in Essendon, Victoria.
- Brownie Street. Classic snack attack food. Also a street in Jamboree Heights, Queensland.
- Custard Street. Gooey goodness, and a street in Manor Lakes, Victoria.
- Strawberry Road. A natural delight and a street in Manly West, Queensland.
- Lamington Street. A quintessential Aussie dessert, and a street in New Farm, Queensland.
- Bunney Road. The bringer of Easter chocolate, and a street in Clarinda, south of Melbourne.