After a time of uncertainty we are now seeing buyers back in force, plus, for the first time in a generation it’s cheaper to buy than rent.
Brisbane is one of the only capital cities with abundant housing stock available for under $500,000 (around 45 per cent) making us a haven for first home buyers.
We are seeing this as the most popular price range in our local area too with these properties being snapped up fast.
New research has revealed the top suburbs tipped for future performance in this new landscape. Trends including, investment potential, affordability, project development and liveability factors were considered when building the list.
Check out the top #3 suburbs to buy in Brissie:
- Griffin, median price $465,000
- Everton Park, median price $615,000
- Virginia, median price $625,000
- Geebung, median price $392,000
- Arana Hills, median price $395,000
- Daisy Hill, median price $411,000