Visit the Brisbane Monopoly Facebook page to have your say on which streets and landmarks should get top billing on the Monopoly board.
North side top spots like Ascot and Hamilton are tipped to be contenders for Mayfair and Park Lane status, whereas Woodridge, Inala and even Fortitude Valley are attracting nominations as cheapie Old Kent equivalents.
But the social media conversation hasn’t stopped with nominations for places. Twitter is alive and well with suggestions for Chance cards. #bnemonopolychancecards.
Here are some of our favourites suggestions:
- You forgot a game was on at Suncorp Stadium and are now stuck on Milton Road for two hours. Miss two turns.
- Major musical act tours Australia but does not do a Brisbane gig. Miss a turn.
- The Deen Brothers demolish your nightclub in the middle of the night. Go back 20 spaces and lose a hotel.
- Compare what you paid for a house, to what your mate paid in Sydney. Collect at least $100,000.
- You make a new friend, then discover they live on the other side of the river. Take two steps backwards.
Tired of playing games? Contact us for a chat about getting on the property ladder.
Already built your property empire? Talk to us about landlording.