It’s pulled together a collection of the most saved kitchen photos into Houzz’ members online idea books so you can enjoy an interior design feast plated up in a single serving.
Here are the secret ingredients to kitchen success which caught the eye of Houzz viewers in 2017.
- Soft grey. Sounds dull, but looks classy especially with county style cabinetry.
- Navy, marble and white. Looks even sharper with brass handles.
- More marble. Use it with clever strip lighting to bring out its natural beauty.
- Black cabinets. Pair these with – you’ll never guess – even more marble for a luxury finish.
- Timber. Keep it contemporary with polished concrete floors and black cabinets.
- Storage innovations. A kitchen has to look fancy but function properly.
- Splashback tiles. It’s all about the detail and Houzz members loved the Spanish Sevilla look.
- White. Traditional white never goes off trend.
- Green. Don’t freak out, we’re not talking wall colours, but a green, leafy outlook.
- Fish scales. Again no freak out required. We’re talking tile patterns, not actual dead fish.
- Pendant lights. Dangled over a bench top of course.
- Caesarstone. It’s been around a while but it’s still a good thing.