We’re not talking about the kind of free sample bag you get at the Ekka, or the home-made lolly bag you whip up for your kids’ parties.
This year’s Oscars gift bag boasted a whole new level of celebrity must haves: anti-sweat patches, head-to-toe laser treatments and of course a diamond encrusted bracelet.
Also amongst the decadence were five – that’s right, not one, but five – stays at luxury properties around the world.
Check out where the Oscars celebs will be recovering after the party:
- The Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria in Italy offers views of Mount Vesuvius and the Gulf of Naples from its cliff top perch in Sorrento. For ordinary mortals it costs $1,880 per night.
- For an extra $5 a night you can enjoy Lake Como in the art-nouveau style palace otherwise known as the Grand Hotel Tremezzo. But it’s free for Oscars gift bag holders of course.
- The Golden Door resort in California promises to spiritually transform guests so perhaps the La La Land cast and crew can recover from their disappointment with a few days here.
- Koloa Landing Resort in Hawaii will treat our celebs to a five night stay on the sunny South Shore.
- Lost Coast Ranch in Northern California will open its doors to celebrities and up to 10 of their nearest and dearest reports Fox News. Bring on the entourage!