1 Marathon Street, Aspley
Genuine Dual Living w/ Detached Granny Flat
The low down
Introducing a remarkable property, perfectly suited for families who value space, convenience and versatility. Nestled in the heart of Aspley, this stunning dual living residence is across the road from Marchant Park, within walking distance to Westfield Chermside, multiple bus stops and approximately 80 hectares of green space. Boasting a contemporary design, this property offers a unique opportunity to live in the main house while simultaneously accommodating extended family members or reaping the rewards of a lucrative rental investment.
The main house is an exceptional example of practicality, offering three generously sized bedrooms all equipped with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom boasts a stylish ensuite, while the main bathroom is positioned conveniently between the remaining bedrooms. The heart of the home is the expansive kitchen, complete with stone benchtops, an omega induction cooktop, and a large pantry – perfect for those who love to cook and entertain. There’s no shortage of space here, with the kitchen flowing seamlessly into the dining area and large living room, which opens to an additional sunroom overlooking lush green parkland.
Entertaining guests is made easy with the main house offering a huge covered courtyard, the ideal setting for hosting family gatherings or social events. With an emphasis on outdoor living, the home is designed to maximize the use of space, allowing for a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor areas.
Adding to the already impressive features of this property is the detached granny flat, offering complete privacy and versatility. The separate dwelling is sub-metered, making it an excellent rental investment opportunity. It features two beautifully appointed bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a modern kitchen with stone benchtops and double induction cooktops flowing into a gorgeous living and dining area. Additionally, there is a bathroom, laundry, large double carport and a tranquil outdoor patio area perfect for enjoying the fresh air and morning sun!
This is a rare opportunity to secure a stunning dual living property in a highly sought-after location. With its combination of style, space, and versatility, it’s a property that is sure to impress. Don’t miss out on the chance to make this your new family home or investment opportunity.
Legal address is 379 Ellison Road, Aspley (driveway entrance is on Marathon St)
* A genuine dual living property in a prime Aspley location
* Main house plus a detached granny flat, perfect for extended family or prime rental investment
* Sub-metered granny flat (water and electricity)
* Main house has 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with modern ensuite
* The main bathroom positioned conveniently between the remaining rooms
* Expansive kitchen with stone benchtops, omega induction cooktop and a large pantry
* Dining room, living space, and sunroom overlooking green parkland
* Huge covered courtyard and additional patio area for entertaining guests
* Detached granny flat with polish concrete floors – 2 bedrooms, modern kitchen, living and dining area, bathroom, laundry and outdoor patio area
* Versatile property, perfect for families or rental investors
* An excellent opportunity to secure a rare property in a highly sought-after location.
* All works have been council approved
* Solar HWS main home/ Electric HWS to villa
* 3x3m Stratco shed (main house) and Shiplap fence around remaining property
* Large double carport
* Overlooks Marchant Park
* Walking distance to Westfield Chermside, 7th Brigade park, and 4 bus stops within 50 meters
* Short drive to Prince Charles Hospital, St Vincent’s Hospital and 15 mins to Brisbane Airport