10 Anglia Street, Aspley
Elevated Oasis in a Peaceful Cul-De-Sac
The low down
Welcome to your oasis of serenity and comfort, perched in an elevated position within a tranquil cul-de-sac in the desirable neighbourhood of Aspley.
This residence exudes charm and functionality. In this home lies three spacious bedrooms, each thoughtfully designed with built-in wardrobes to accommodate storage and space. Two of these bedrooms also offer a split-system air conditioning system and ceiling fans for comfort. Conveniently positioned is also a large bathroom featuring a separate bathtub. There is also a separate toilet for busier households and families.
The kitchen is an easy space for creating meals, with an electric cooktop, and plenty of cupboard and bench space. It overlooks the beautiful backyard, meaning you can keep an eye on your loved ones while preparing delicious meals.
Stepping into the expansive open living space, which is also air-conditioned, you’ll immediately notice the abundant natural light and airflow that flows throughout. An exciting feature of this home is the huge outdoor deck, which is a true entertainer’s delight and overlooks the swimming pool and garden, creating an inviting outdoor oasis for your family.
Beneath the main level, discover plenty of additional storage or workshop space. There is also a comfortable rumpus area or fourth bedroom–a versatile space for guests, family members or a creative space. An extra bathroom downstairs also ensures convenience, making this space ideal for hosting guests or crafting a dedicated workspace.
Practicality is woven into this home. There is side access if you need to park a caravan, boat or any other goodies. Plus, two outdoor storage sheds catering to your organizational needs. You will be comfortable in the heart of Aspley, close to shops, a vast range of restaurants, and schools, including Aspley State High School.
– Elevated position in peaceful cul-de-sac
– Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Split-system air conditioning
– Large bathroom with a separate bathtub and additional toilet
– Functional kitchen with an electric cooktop and generous cupboard and bench space
– Huge outdoor deck, perfect for alfresco dining and gatherings, plus swimming pool
– Additional storage, workshop space, rumpus area, and extra bathroom beneath the main level
– Practical features like side access for parking and outdoor storage sheds
– Situated in a convenient Aspley location near amenities