107 Webster Road, Deception Bay
Modern family home with great bayside location!
The low down
Can’t decide whether you prefer parkland or beach living? How about both? With a green haven on one side and a beachside oasis on the other, it’s hard to top the location of this perfectly situated Deception Bay family home.
Only fourteen years old, this low-set brick property has been designed with a lifestyle focus, and it’s bursting with mod-cons.
The centrally located kitchen features electric appliances and extras like a range hood, and looks on to both a dining/living area and a separate lounge space. There are built-in robes in each of the four bedrooms; the master includes access to a light and bright ensuite. A separate bathroom and additional toilet/shower room will make getting ready in the morning a breeze.
Floorboards and neutral tiling run throughout, and large windows ensure that the property is cheerful and sunny all day long. Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans will keep your family in comfort, and you’ll love the electric hot water system.
Outside you’ll find an enormous rear yard with a sheltered patio area, a water tank and plenty of room to play fetch with the family dog.
It’s close to local schools, sports clubs, and nature galore, and with the bay and parkland almost on your doorstep, you certainly won’t be stuck for things to do.
We think you’ll be charmed right away by this superb home. Give Watt Realty a call to arrange an inspection and we’ll show you through!
You’ll love it because:
– It’s a large family home on a private block
– It’s only fourteen years old
– There are four bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– There are two bathrooms (one an ensuite) plus separate bathroom nook
– The electric kitchen includes dishwasher and rangehood
– There’s a two-car lock-up garage
– There’s an electric hot water system
– The split system air conditioning will keep you cool
– There’s a sheltered pergola perfect for entertaining
– The fenced rear yard includes a handy shed
– It’s close to Deception Bay, parkland, and local schools