11 / 76 Graham Road, Carseldine
Contemporary Near New Townhouse
The low down
If you’re chasing a spacious near new townhouse in a prime Carseldine location, this one is a must see! With quality finishes throughout and only minutes to the Aspley Hornets Club, Phillip Vaughan Park, numerous transport options and the Aspley Hypermarket, life here will be a breeze.
From the moment you step inside, you’re greeted with a modern, light and bright feel, boasting plantation shutters throughout the bottom level and welcoming high ceilings.
The downstairs portion of the home offers an open plan design, incorporating a modern kitchen with a four-burner gas stove top, double sink, Bosch stainless steel oven, rangehood and stone bench tops flowing into both your main spacious living area + additional dining space. You’ll also find the handy powder room, under-stair storage, internal laundry, custom cabinetry for extra storage and a lockup garage with direct access into the home.
Upstairs you’ll find 4 spacious built-in bedrooms all with ceiling fans and the main boasting a WIR, a sleek ensuite and a green outlook. Positioned conveniently between the remaining rooms, you’ll find the main bathroom + separate toilet.
If entertaining is high on your priority list, this one has you covered. Outside boasts a covered private entertaining area, landscaped gardens and just the right amount of grass for low maintenance living. To top it off, the home has an additional designated car park positioned next to the home which is super rare for the suburb.
* Beautifully tiled living and dining room with air conditioning and access to the fully fenced courtyard
* Spacious open plan kitchen with four burner stove top, double sink, Bosch stainless steel oven, rangehood, stone bench tops and plenty of cupboard space
* High ceilings, tiled flooring and plenty of natural light
* Entertainers dream backyard with large undercover patio area
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan, air conditioning, carpet and ensuite bathroom with shower, stone bench top and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms two, three and four, are spacious light-filled queen size rooms with ceiling fans, carpet, built in wardrobes and block out blinds
* The family bathroom has a shower over bath, vanity and separate toilet
* Powder room downstairs for convenience
* Internal laundry
* Private rear courtyard
* Automated lock up garage with under stairs storage
* Exclusive use second car space and visitors parking
* Body Corporate fees – $888p/q approx.
* BCC rates – $375p/q