11 Colvillea Close, Carseldine
Fam-perfect with Space + Pool
The low down
You certainly won’t be strapped for space inside this massive family home in Carseldine. Spread out across two levels there’s plenty of choice with bedrooms and living zones. There’s 5 bedrooms (4 upstairs and 1 downstairs), 3 bathrooms (2 upstairs and 1 downstairs), extra office spaces and 2 living and dining areas.
The kitchen is large enough to whip up all your delights and has a big window for lots of natural light to come in.
Outside is just made for summer entertaining with an in-ground pool, huge covered outdoor entertaining area and beautiful gardens and grassed areas.
Practical features include aircon throughout, ceiling fans, security screens, rainwater tank, solar panels and a double lockup garage. Oh and the generous 880sqm yard has a big garden shed and side access.
Situated in this lovely Carseldine pocket (in a cul-de-sac too!), it’s just a hop to all of Aspley’s conveniences, shopping, eating options and major arterials.
Families, this one’s definitely for you!
· Massive family home in a quiet cul-de-sac
· 5 bedrooms (4 built-in)
· Main with WIR and ensuite
· Additional office
· 3 bathrooms — 2 upstairs are beautifully reno’d, and 1 downstairs
· 2 living and dining areas
· Large kitchen with big window
· Aircon throughout + ceiling fans
· Large outdoor entertaining area (currently has a pool table out there)
· In-ground swimming pool
· Security screens
· 880sqm yard with side access + big garden shed
· Rainwater tank
· Solar panels
· Dbl LU garage