11 Helena Street, Aspley
Big on size in a brilliant location!
The low down
What a cosy home this is in a fabulous location! It’s a quiet ‘family feel’ street but so convenient to absolutely everything Aspley/Chermside has to offer.
It’s got 3 bedrooms + a study, a lovely open plan (could be eat-in) kitchen and an aircon’d living area.
The bathroom is sizeable and has the bonus of a separate shower and bath.
There’s nice timber flooring throughout and even nicer white window shutters to add that character.
But step outside and you’ll see the real bonus is the huge yard with lots of undercover or out of cover space for cars, trailers or other vehicles.
• Great home in ‘family feel’ street in the heart of Aspley
• Great position – walk to local shops, the Hypermarket and easy access to arterials and
transport and a few mins to Westfield Chermside
• 3 bedrooms + study
• Timber floors and lovely white window shutters
• Large bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Nice open plan kitchen area
• Aircon’d living area
• Big yard
• Balcony with leafy views
• 2 garage, 2 carport + off street parking