13 Dalkeith Street, Chermside West
Immaculately maintained in an elevated position!
The low down
Imagine for a moment, having breakfast each morning overlooking your beautiful pool, while watching the kids play in front of your eyes or admiring your manicured garden.
You are going to absolutely love this beautifully spacious family home with plenty of extras! Meticulously maintained by its original owner, and complimented by an extended and extremely comfortable floor plan, you will fall in love with this treasure as soon as you see it…
You will be hard pressed to find a property that offers a better blend of immediate comfort, style and space, sitting on an elevated 607m2 block in an amazing location! Positioned in one of Chermside West’s most desirable and tightly held streets, the location is whisper quiet and just metres from parkland and walking tracks encompassed by the popular Huxtable Park. This incredible location is also within an easy walk to Craigslea primary and high schools, a selection of day care centres, City Express Bus, and Prince Charles and St Vincent’s Hospitals.
The home flows effortlessly to reveal a superb floorplan, encompassing a generous and open plan style of living that is so popular. With high pitched ceilings throughout, the home has a spacious feel and lets in plenty of natural light. There are 3 generous sized bedrooms on the one level, all with built-in robes and the main with air-conditioning.
The large and very well appointed kitchen may be of an older style however offers perfect visibility out to the lawn and pool, and is positioned to be open and easily accessible to both the dining, lounge and outdoor areas, ensuring effortless and easy entertaining and everyday living.
There are two bathrooms that service the home with the main bathroom being recently renovated. The second bathroom is positioned well for those who love to entertain or those who are coming from the pool area and not wanting to walk through the entire house. The family will love the large pool that has been recently renovated including travertine tiles as well!
Downstairs offers a blank canvas, currently set up as a second living area and pool room. You will also find the single car garage opens through to the back leading you to a large double bay shed, perfect for those with extra vehicles, boats, trailers or those wanting a workshop. There is also an extra parking space purposefully built to accommodate caravans or boats.
Make no mistake, this is an incredibly appealing home or an astute investment option. Situated within a sought after and central position so close to the City, great public transport options, quality schools, child care centres, Airport, and just metres to stunning parkland, play grounds and walking tracks and the extended Westfield Chermside shopping and entertainment precinct, there really is so much to love here.
* Immaculately maintained by the original owner
* Delightful 607m2 block sitting in an elevated position
* All 3 generous bedrooms on the one level (3 with built in wardrobes)
* The main bathroom and separate toilet have been recently renovated and present beautifully
* Renovated main bathroom and second bathroom conveniently positioned
* Cyprus Pine Flooring in the hallway and protected under the carpet in the living and bedrooms
* Large inground pool adjoining a lovely level lawn, this is the perfect oasis for families to enjoy throughout the year!
* The superb spaces under the home have been utilized as a home office and for family gatherings and a secondary living space for larger families – wonderful spaces to spread out and enjoy!
* Remote garaging under the home provides drive through access to the large double shed at the rear – the perfect work and storage space for tradies or those seeking a home studio!
* Air conditioning and security throughout ensures your absolute comfort and peace of mind all year round
* There is also great off street parking space for a van, boat or trailer if required
* Solar hot water system, rain water tank, Foxtel antenna, NBN and roller shield blinds are just a few of the amazing extras here.