131 Graham Road, Carseldine
Large Lowset on 800m2!
The low down
Set behind high brick fencing with an electric gate and a secure pedestrian gate, the home takes full advantage of the 800m2 block (sub division potential). This solid lowset brick home offers super spacious and comfortable living with an intelligent layout for the whole family to enjoy.
You will love the multiple indoor and outdoor areas this home provides. With formal and informal living and dining areas, the layout provides great connectivity with every living area opening up onto the undercover outdoor entertaining area. This area is perfect for those wanting to relax overlooking the sparkling salt water pool and spa.
There’s 4 good sized built-in bedrooms, the main separated with a fully renovated ensuite (frameless glass shower and floor to ceiling tiling), walk-in robe and direct access to the yard enjoying the perfect North facing aspect. The main bathroom is neat and tidy and offers a separate shower and bath.
The well maintained kitchen has lots of storage, a long breakfast bar and is perfect for those who love to entertain.
Along with the pool, the outdoor area is special. Landscaped with full irrigation, there are plenty of veggie gardens, fruit trees and fabulous plants.
If you are wanting the extras, you will love the Solar hot water…tick, garden shed…tick, two water tanks…tick and solar electricity panels!
Ideally located just 16 kilometres to the Queen Street Mall in Brisbane’s CBD and just 25 minutes to Brisbane Airport via the Airport Link, and the home also has bus service almost at the front door. Here you are also walking distance to Aspley Hornets and local retail, and minutes by car to Aspley Hypermarket and Business Centre or 10 minutes to Westfield Chermside with its plethora of entertainment retail and dining options.
* Solid lowset brick home on 800sqm
* Close to public transport, shops, 10mins to Westfield Chermside and plenty of school options nearby
* 4 built-in bedrooms (3 aircon’d)
* Master to the rear of the home with fully reno’d ensuite and WIR and direct access to the yard
* Well maintained kitchen with plenty of cupboards + breakfast bar
* Great connectivity from indoor to outdoor area
* Superb cork flooring + carpet in separate lounge and formal dining
* Family bathroom with a full bath
* Several aircon systems + ceiling fans
* Covered outdoor area with northerly aspect
* Large saltwater pool
* Solar hot water with 3kW solar panels
* Solar electricity system
* Garden shed, 2 water tanks
* Irrigation thoughout
* Electric front gate
* Fully landscaped yard with fruit trees
* Dbl garage with automated door