14 Garney Street, Redcliffe
How Close to the Watefront?!
The low down
This lovely home has that ‘welcome home’ feel to it. Perhaps that’s because it’s been lovingly cared for and is as neat as a pin.
There’s three carpeted bedrooms, a neutral toned kitchen, bathroom with oversized shower and a good sized lounge area. The grassy yard is big enough to enjoy but no so big you’ll spend all weekend mowing! Which just gives you more time to get to enjoy that oh-so-close waterfront with its cafes, bike and walking paths and of course… water!
On a practical note there’s aircon, security screens and a rainwater tank too.
* Situated within walking distance to the waterfront
* A no through road
* Loads of cafes and restaurants around
* Good sized lounge area
* Three carpeted bedrooms
* Bright neutral toned kitchen
* Bathroom has larger than usual shower
* Cosy sunny patio
* Security screens
* Fully fenced yard with landscaped gardens
* Rainwater tank
* Single LU garage