14 Hanbury Street, Chermside West
Peaceful Cul-de-Sac Living in Your High-Set Home
The low down
An exciting opportunity for peaceful living in this stunning highset brick home has arrived. Tucked away at the end of a sought-after cul-de-sac, this home offers both comfort and convenience.
If you are an entertainer or food enthusiast, you are going to adore the kitchen here, which is not only beautiful, but incredibly functional. There is a huge gas cook top and oven, making cooking a delight. You also have long bench tops, offering plenty of space for meal preparation. Additionally, with plenty of cupboard and storage space, keeping a neat and tidy area will be easy!
Across the stunning hardwood floors, you’ll find three very spacious bedrooms. Two of these also offer you built-in wardrobes. The main bathroom is situated close to each, and there is a separate toilet for convenience in your every day, busy households.
This home offers double story living, with a huge rumpus and storage area downstairs. Create a generously-sized workshop, or use it as a study to work from home in a quiet space.
You also have a second bathroom downstairs, so this is ideal for families who desire more privacy or any busy households.
The double lock-up garage and side access ensure ample parking space and easy manoeuvrability for your vehicles. This is also perfect for car or travel enthusiasts, providing you the freedom to securely keep extra vehicles or caravans.
Another inviting feature is the 10,000 L rainwater tank, cleverly plumbed into the laundry and bathroom, offering self-sufficiency, and minimizing water wastage.
– Highset brick home in a serene cul-de-sac location
– Three bedrooms and two bathrooms for comfortable living
– Double lock-up garage
– Large gas cook top in a functional and stylish kitchen
– Meticulously maintained property
– Added benefit of side access, perfect for a caravan
– 10,000 L rainwater tank plumbed into laundry and bathroom
– Additional rumpus space downstairs for recreation and entertainment
– Dedicated study area for remote work or creative pursuits
– Spacious workshop for DIY projects and hobbies