14 Ifield Street, McDowall
Fam-perfect in McDowall!
The low down
This lovely (and solid) hi-set brick property in sought after McDowall has that ‘welcome home’ or even perhaps ‘on holiday’ feel to it.
There’s 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (main upstairs with separate shower and bath).
The kitchen is very sleek with stone benches, new stainless appliances, breakfast bar and soft-close cabinetry as a bonus, this overlooks spacious living/dining and a front balcony accessed by lovely French doors. There’s easy care and attractive timber flooring throughout too and ceiling fans.
Downstairs offers the fabulous extra option for dual living or a rumpus space and it conveniently has its own bathroom. This opens to a private outdoor entertaining area surrounded by lush tropical gardens, and the in-ground swimming pool.
Situated in an elevated and quiet tree-lined street just a short walk to parks, shops, schools and transport this property won’t be on the market long in this wonderful suburb!
• Large elevated hi-set brick property situated in a quiet tree-lined sought after McDowall pocket
• Short walk to parks, shops, schools (McDowall school catchment) and transport
• 3 bedrooms with polished timber floors, ceiling fans and roll-down blinds
• 2 bathrooms (one upstairs, one down), main has a separate shower and bath
• Renovated sleek kitchen with stone benches, new appliances, soft-close cabinetry and double sink + breakfast bar
• Spacious living/dining
• Dual living potential or rumpus room with kitchenette downstairs
• Great private outdoor entertaining area surrounded by lush tropical gardens
• Front balcony accessed by lovely French doors
• In-ground swimming pool
• Dbl LU garage
• 642sqm low maintenance yard