15 Binara Court, Carseldine
Beautiful reno, Beautiful location
The low down
This Carseldine family home really does have that wow factor that’ll make you smile every time you walk in the door. It’s been fully reno’d to a high standard and comes complete with pitched ceilings and cool sky lights.
The layout is intelligent too with the bedrooms grouped around the central entertaining zone that has two separate areas. And even better, the master bedroom is separated from the other 3.
The kitchen is huge and has a handy servery to the outdoor entertaining area beside the swimming pool. Pass another vino please!
Features you’ll love include a modern fireplace, solar hot water, a 5000l rainwater tank, a garden shed and lovely landscaping.
And we haven’t even mentioned the location, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac but so handy to all of Carseldine and Aspley’s offerings.
This home is really beautifully finished….all it needs is your family to enjoy it!
* Fully renovated to a high quality
* Lowset on 802m2 at the end of a quiet cul de sac
* Architechual design with pitched ceilings and sky lights
* Walking distance to Carseldine train station and farmers markets
* 4 bedrooms (2 with built ins, master with walk in)
* Huge kitchen with servery to the outdoor entertaining area
* Living room + extra lounge area (maybe sitting area)
* Solar hot water
* 3.5KW solar panels with 5KW inverter
* 5000L rain water tank
* Garden shed
* Fully fenced
* Beautifully landscaped