15 Cremorne Road, Kedron
Big, Beautiful Reno'd Queenslander!
The low down
Could you pack more charm, beauty, space and elegance into one gorgeous renovated 1930s queenslander 6kms from the city? No wonder it’s called Bella Casa (beautiful house)!
It maintains the character features of floor to ceiling VJ walls, high ceilings, decorative features, unique lead-light windows, metal pressed ceilings and red river gum timber floors. But fully renovated, you get all the wonderful modernity too, and high quality fit and finish.
Upstairs there’s 2 bedrooms, one being the master suite which is impressive with an elegant ensuite (dual marble vanities, rain shower and amazing views to Mt Coot-tha!), walk-in robe, bay window and French doors. The main bathroom is also up here with a free-standing bath, rain shower and marble vanity.
The kitchen is Hampton style, beautifully finished with quality cabinetry, stone bench tops, 6 burner SMEG free-standing stove, SMEG dishwasher, and island breakfast bar. This overlooks an open plan living/dining area which then opens through French doors to the large rear deck. There’s also a formal living room on this level.
Downstairs offers plenty more space with 3 built-in bedrooms, a spacious living area plus a kitchenette/laundry and bathroom…dual living options! There’s also a delightful courtyard to the rear of this property.
Entertaining will be perfect with an in-ground pool, that lovely rear deck, a charming north facing front deck with leafy surrounds and a relaxing paved sitting area under a tree.
This sought-after Kedron area is renowned for quality properties, schools, convenience to the city, large parklands, the Padua College school, shops, medical and much more perfection for families!
* One-of-a-kind high-set renovated queenslander in the Padua district of Kedron 6kms from the city offering dual living options on 713sqm
* Soaring high ceilings, decorative features, VJ walls, colourful hand-restored leadlight windows and red river gum timber floors
* Upper level has 2 bedrooms, one of which is the impressive main bedroom with an elegant ensuite (dual vanities) and WIR + metal pressed ceiling, bay window and french doors. Ensuite has a large rain shower, Dbl marble vanity and view to Mt Coot-tha
* Upstairs main bathroom has free-standing bath, rain shower and marble vanity
* Hamptons style kitchen, with quality cabinetry, stone bench tops, 6 burner SMEG free-standing stove, SMEG dishwasher, and island breakfast bar
* Separate lounge area
* Open plan living/dining area which opens through french doors to the front deck
* Downstairs has the other 3 BI bedrooms, kitchenette/laundry and spacious living area leading to the delightful lower courtyard
* Lovely paved sitting area under a tree at the front
* Large rear deck overlooking the pool with wonderful tropical outlook
* Charming north facing front deck with leafy surrounds
* Landscaped gardens with lawn areas
* Salt-water pool
* Dbl LU garage