15 Kaiyar Street, Chermside West
Chermside West Charm: Your Whisper Quiet Sanctuary
The low down
Nestled in a serene cul-de-sac in Chermside West, this family home offers a haven of tranquillity on a spacious 665sqm block. Boasting practical features and a prime location within walking distance to shops and parks, this residence is designed for comfortable family living.
Step inside to discover four bedrooms, three with built-ins, two of which feature air conditioning while the master suite impresses with a renovated ensuite with a gorgeous standalone claw foot bath and walk-in robe. Centrally positioned is the large main bathroom with double vanities enhancing family practicality.
The heart of the home lies in the spacious kitchen, featuring ample cupboard space, new benchtops, electric appliances and a servery to the outdoor entertaining area. Flowing seamlessly into the dining area and buffet with abundant storage, the kitchen sets the stage for family meals and gatherings.
Continue through to the expansive air-conditioned living space and additional multipurpose room, ideal for remote work or a kids’ play area. For entertaining enthusiasts, the seamless indoor-outdoor flow leads to an expansive rear deck made from EkoDeck, meaning extremely low maintenance. The Outdoor living area is complete with an outdoor kitchen with rangehood, glass balustrades, tv connection points and cafe blinds for year-round privacy and comfort.
Outside, a modern pool area beckons for relaxation while wide side access to the powered, double bay garage offers convenience. With plenty of green yard space for children and pets to roam and an abundance of under-house storage, this home ticks every box for practical family living.
Enjoy the ultimate convenience of walking distance to Huxtable Park, bike tracks, Prince Charles Hospital, Craigslea State Primary and High School, public transport and Westfield Chermside. Embrace the epitome of family living in this Chermside West gem.
* Family home located in quiet Chermside West cul-de-sac
* Spans across a spacious 665sqm block
* Three built-in bedrooms, two with air conditioning
* Master bedroom features renovated ensuite and walk-in robe
* Additional room suitable for home office or fourth bedroom
* Large main bathroom with double vanities
* Kitchen boasts ample cupboard space, stone benchtops, and electric appliances
* Seamless indoor-outdoor flow to expansive rear deck with outdoor kitchen and cafe blinds
* Modern pool area for relaxation (resurfaced in 2020)
* 6.4kW solar system
* Built-in irrigation to front garden bed and rear yard
* 8000L water tanks
* Spacious laundry with plenty of storage
* Wide side access to double bay garage
* Abundance of green yard space for kids and pets
* Ample under-house storage
* Walking distance to Huxtable Park, bike tracks, Prince Charles Hospital, Craigslea State Primary and High School, public transport and Westfield Chermside