16 Abbey Street, Wavell Heights
Brand New Carpets!! Fresh renovation!
The low down
This huge family home is positioned in one of North Brisbane’s most popular suburbs, and within walking distance to public transport, nearby shops & schools.
The recently renovated home offers 5 bedrooms on a 690sqm elevated block, over two separate levels with the possibility to use as dual living.
For those who love to entertain, there is a large outdoor entertaining space overlooking the in-ground pool and beautifully landscaped garden.
You won’t have to compromise on space or convenience here!
– Spacious open plan home with heaps of natural light
– 5 large bedrooms all with built ins (master with Air-Conditioning & 3 with ceiling fans)
– TWO large modern kitchens (one up, one down)
– Heaps of bench and cupboard space
– Upstairs bathroom with separate shower and bath and separate Toilet
– Ducted Air-Conditioning with 2 separate zones
– Two balconies – catch the breezes in the north or enjoy the landscaped oasis of your own back yard to the south
– Spacious rumpus room downstairs, great as teenagers retreat, extended family area, home office or separate rental income
– Full laundry with separate access
– Dual living potential with separate external entrance (legal ceiling height)
– 3kw Solar Power System
– 10m x 5m In-ground pool
– Plenty of storage
– Full security screens on windows and doors on lower level
– 2 Car lock-up garage-remote controlled
– Private landscaped back garden with wide side walking access on both sides
– Large covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool
– Elevated and breezy position, located on the top of a hill in flood free position
– Only 10 minutes to Westfield Chermside and Brisbane Airport
– Close to local schools