16 Finch Street, Stafford Heights
Solid Contender in Elevated Position!
The low down
This double-story brick offers picture perfect street appeal, space and convenience….AND you can just move in and enjoy the mountain views.
Upstairs there’s 3 built-in bedrooms, the main bathroom with a separate bath (perfect for the little ones), a brand new kitchen (stone benchtops, quality appliances and plenty of cupboard space) and the large open plan living/dining.
The timber floors are freshly sanded and coated with a satin finish, and there’s aircon and ceiling fans to add to the easy-care living.
If you like entertaining there’s two balconies…one out the front overlooking the large fields and one out the back taking full advantage of the amazing views to the mountains. If you are wanting to add value, adding an even larger deck to the rear, will definitely be great bang for buck!
For those needing a little extra space, downstairs has a large rumpus room that will be perfect for a kids play area, second living area or mancave.
This position is ridiculously convenient with easy access to arterials, the airport, schools (Stafford Heights school at the end of the street), Kindergartens (Stafford Heights Kindergarten), shops and transport. Solid contender we think!
* Double storey in lovely elevated position, great street appeal with views of the mountains
* Super convenient position to get to the city, airport, schools (Stafford Heights school at the end of the street), Stafford Heights Kindy in the street and shops
* 3 built-in bedrooms
* Aircon + ceiling fans
* Bathroom has a bath
* Brand new kitchen with breakfast island
* Timber floors freshly sanded and coated
* Large open plan living/dining
* Deck out the front overlooking a park
* Cosy deck out the back
* Big rumpus room downstairs
* Big yard with side access
* Dbl LU garage