19 Boulter Street, Aspley
A+ Aspley Location!
The low down
This lovely Aspley home with fabulous street appeal welcomes you into a light ‘n bright spacious home that anyone would love to come home to.
You will absolutely love the hardwood timber flooring throughout the home that not only looks great but is easy to care for. There are 3 bedrooms, the main with the bonus of built-ins and aircon. The bathroom has a fresh feel and has a separate shower and bath.
You’ll have plenty of space to work in the kitchen with ample storage and bench top space. From the kitchen, you will find a light filled living room which leads to a delightful front porch, perfect for a morning coffee! But that’s certainly not the only outdoor space, the rear deck could host a huge housewarming party plus there’s an undercover porch below. And to make entertaining even better there’s a downstairs rumpus room with an in-built bar!
The large 574m2 block offers a large yard and is family friendly, perfect for kids and pets as it is fully fenced. Not to mention the beautifully landscaped gardens to enjoy.
The home is located approximately 15 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD and 16 minutes to the Brisbane Airport via the Airport Link Tunnel. The home is close to public and private schools including Craigslea State High School and Aspley State School and is only a short distance away from public transport and nearby parks including Marchant Park. It is also only a short drive to Westfield Chermside, one of the largest shopping centres in Australia, which offers a plethora of entertaining, dining, and retail options as well as containing “The Chermside Bus Station”, a major hub for buses north of Brisbane.
* Lovely home with beautiful street appeal
* Superb position just a short walk to Westfield Chermside, choice of schools, lots of parkland nearby and plenty of public transport options
* 3 well-presented bedrooms
* Main bed has built-in and aircon
* Modern white bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Freshly polished hardwood flooring throughout
* Large kitchen has plenty of cupboards and bench space
* Open plan light-filled living room opening onto a cosy front porch
* Huge rear timber deck with insulated roof, downlights, and appealing urban views
* Rewiring of house — New electrical cabling, power points, light switches, light fittings, and switchboard
* Interconnected smoke alarms
* Undercover patio area
* Rumpus space downstairs with a built-in bar
* Large fully fenced yard (574sqm) with landscaped gardens
* Newly laid turf – front and rear
* Lockup garage