19 Frawley Street, Boondall
Families... everything you ever wanted!
The low down
We guarantee this lowset brick home is the largest and best presented house in the area that’s just a hop to the Boondall wetlands.
Inside has a sprawling spacious feel. There’s 4 built-in bedrooms (main with walk-in robe and ensuite), plus a 5th bedroom or study.
You won’t want for space in the kitchen, it’s large and with loads of cupboard space, double fridge spaces, double pantries, gas cooking and a breakfast bar. This opens to the open plan living/dining and huge rumpus room.
Entertaining is sorted with a covered outdoor patio, overlooking the beautifully landscaped and private yard that’s fully fenced.
This location offers peaceful living but great convenience to everything including the train station, major arterials, great local schools and loads of parklands.
Families wanting to spread out…this one’s for you!
* Lowset large brick home in lovely estate near the Boondall wetlands and with easy access to the train and arterials
* 4 built-in bedrooms
* Main with WIR and ensuite
* Modern main bathroom with separate shower/bath + separated toilet with powder room
* Extra 5th bedroom/study
* Big kitchen with stainless appliances, breakfast bar + large pantry space.
* Open plan living/dining
* Separate enclosed workshop/mancave.
* Aircon + ceiling fans
* Outdoor patio
* Double carport
* Enclosed workshop
* Private fully fenced yard with lovely, landscaped gardens
* 5000L water tank
* 3.97kW solar system