190 Dorville Road, Carseldine
Modern low-set living!
The low down
Situated on the quieter end of Dorville Road, this lovely 6 years young lowset brick home sits. It’s all modern and neutral toned with a great design that utilises the block of land perfectly.
Behind the private and secure fence with an electric gate, you will find a home that could be perfect for first home buyers, small families or the astute investor.
There’s 4 built-in bedrooms, the main with its own WIR and ensuite including double vanities. The main bathroom was designed for a family in mind with a separate shower and bath.
The kitchen is sleek with a free-standing gas stove and overlooks open plan living/dining which then flows through large doors to the beautiful outdoor entertaining area. At the rear of the property, there is a second private and secluded entertaining area, perfect for a glass of wine in the afternoon.
If you are looking for a bit of separation, inside there is a large second living area that can be closed off with cavity sliders..a perfect media room!
You are spoilt with convenience here, walking distance to the Carseldine train station, Carseldine bus stop interchange, Clock Corner and the Carseldine Farmer’s Markets on a Saturday!
* 6 years young modern lowset
* Great position walk to train station, shops and farmers markets
* 4 built-in bedrooms (main w/WIR)
* 2 bathrooms (one ensuited with double vanities)
* 2 living areas
* Media room
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living
* Flows to an outdoor area via large sliding doors
* Covered patio has an in-built bbq bench
* Ducted aircon + ceiling fans
* Kitchen has gas cooking
* Fully fenced yard with an electric gate
* Upgraded acoustic barrier glass windows throughout
* Security screens
* 6kW solar electricity system + battery
* Dbl LU garage