2 / 27 Brickfield Road, Aspley
Fully Renovated Ground Floor Unit!
The low down
Welcome to this stunning fully renovated ground floor unit located in the heart of Aspley! This rare gem is situated in an ultra-convenient location, offering easy access to all the amenities and services that make Aspley such a desirable place to call home.
Upon entering the property, you’ll be greeted by an inviting fully fenced courtyard, providing the perfect pet-friendly area, a place to unwind after a long day or simply enjoying a cup of coffee on a lazy Sunday morning!
Inside you’ll find a beautifully appointed interior that has been designed with both style and functionality in mind. The unit features two generously sized built-in bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and ample storage space. The fully renovated main bathroom with custom cabinetry, Blum soft close functionality and dual shower heads is conveniently located between the two bedrooms, and there is a separate toilet for added convenience.
The renovated kitchen is a real highlight of this home and boasts stunning features such as custom cabinetry with Blum soft close draws, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample cupboard space. The kitchen overlooks the beautiful green courtyard and flows seamlessly into the main dining area and airconditioned living space, creating a comfortable and inviting atmosphere that is perfect for entertaining.
To top it off, the unit also boasts a balcony, offering additional outdoor space to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. Plus, with a lockup garage with direct access into the home, you can enjoy the convenience and security of knowing your vehicle is parked safely.
One of the best things about this unit is its low maintenance living. With super low body corporate fees, you can enjoy all the benefits of homeownership without the hassle of constant upkeep. You can simply kick your feet up, relax and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in such a highly sought-after location.
Positioned just a short walk from the Aspley Hypermarket, numerous transport options, multiple gyms, cafes and much more, this unit offers the ultimate in convenience and lifestyle. With nothing left to do, except move in and enjoy, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Don’t delay, book your inspection today and discover the best of Aspley living!
Body corporate: approx. $569.45p/q
Brisbane City Council rates: approx. $361.50p/q
Water usage rates: $357.86 (last quarter)
* Rare fully renovated ground floor unit in Aspley
* Super convenient location with access to amenities and services
* Inviting fully fenced courtyard – perfect for housing pets or gardening
* Two bedrooms with built-ins, ceiling fans and ample storage space
* Renovated main bathroom w/ soft close custom cabinetry + a separate toilet
* Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, customer soft close cabinetry, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
* Kitchen flows smoothly into the main dining area and airconditioned living space
* Balcony for additional outdoor space
* Lockup garage with direct access into the home
* Walking distance to Aspley Hypermarket, cafes, transport options and more.