2 / 6 Western Avenue, Chermside
Charming Townhouse in a Convenient Position!
The low down
Discover the perfect blend of convenience and comfort in this charming townhouse nestled in the heart of Chermside. The property sits in a small complex of only six, ensuing a sense of community and privacy, whilst being walking distance to a range of amenities.
Upstairs you’ll find three well-proportioned built in bedrooms, with the master boasting a sizable built-in robe, air conditioning and an ensuite. Positioned conveniently between the remaining rooms is the main bathroom for added convenience.
The downstairs portion of the home boasts an open plan feel, with the well-appointed kitchen opening smoothly into air-conditioned living area and formal dining space. The list goes on, further offering a convenient powder room, under stair storage and a single lockup garage with secure entry.
The outside portion of the home incorporates a concrete patio area overlooking a generous courtyard and garden space, perfect for the morning coffee or entertaining!
Nestled in Chermside, this townhouse is within walking distance of Westfield Chermside, local transport, Kedron Wavell Services Club, Chermside Library, and the Prince Charles Hospital. Surrounding parks offer expansive green spaces, complete with walking tracks, bikeways, dog parks, and playgrounds. Positioned within the Craigslea School catchment and close to local private primary and secondary colleges, this residence offers a blend of convenience and education options.
* Charming townhouse in the heart of Chermside
* Small complex of only six offering a sense of community and privacy
* 3 built in bedrooms, master with built-in robe, air conditioning and ensuite
* Main bathroom conveniently located between all rooms
* Open plan layout with well-appointed kitchen
* Air-conditioned living area and formal dining space
* Additional downstairs features: Powder room, under stair storage single lockup garage with secure entry
* Outside area includes a concrete patio, generous courtyard and garden space
* Convenient location in Chermside, walking distance to Westfield, transport, services, library, and hospital
* Nearby parks with green spaces, walking tracks, bikeways, dog parks, and playgrounds
* In Craigslea School catchment, close to local private primary and secondary colleges