238 Barrett Street, Bracken Ridge
Pristine + Priced to Sell!
The low down
A well presented, small-but-solid bargain which has been newly upgraded with ceiling fans and led lights to brighten every day.
The newly revamped kitchen has great lines and catches the eye, stone benches throughout and all modern appliances AND a lovely view to the great sized outdoor patio. But if you want a property you can add value to, there’s still the bathroom to add your stamp on. Cha ching! Not to mention the solar hot water tank to save you some more $$$.
The layout is practical and with a newly laid low maintenance floor. Open plan living and dining, and aircon that is a must heading into summer.
The real kicker of this house…it sits on top of a hill, has northern aspect and is cool and breezy…the entertaining area is perfect as you enjoy watching the kids run around the grassy, fully fenced yard (619sqm).
Also out in the yard is a DBL tandem shed with side access… visualising a boat there?…well after all you’re a hop, skip and jump to the beaches of Brighton and Sandgate from here!
Low Maint Homely Living for the Fam!
* Atop a hill in quiet street (northern aspect)
* Easy access to the Gateway and short drive to beaches
* Bus in street
* All bedrooms w remote ceiling fans
* Gorgeous reno’d kitchen with stone benches
* Potential to reno the bathroom
* Security screens
* Private and breezy patio
* Great sized yard
* Big dbl tandem shed with side access
* New flooring, hot water system and ceiling fans throughout