25 / 133 Albany Creek Road, Aspley
Fab Position, Fab Townhouse!
The low down
What a fabulous location to live in, tucked away off Albany Creek Road but just a short walk to the Hypermarket, buses and all of Aspley’s cafes and other shops. And what a fabulous townhouse to live in this one will be too. Lovely and modern, and with a peaceful outdoor entertaining area to enjoy in the private courtyard.
There’s 3 bedrooms bigger than most townhouse offerings, they are all built-in and the master with a walk-in robe and aircon. There’s a bathroom servicing this top level as well.
Downstairs you’ll find the aircon’d open plan kitchen/living/dining area with its own bathroom, plus the single lockup garage.
The kitchen is spacious and with a corner pantry plus the required dishwasher…yay put away the tea towel!
One thing we know, you’ll barely need a car here it’s so handy to everything!
• Lovely townhouse close to the Hypermarket and buses + all of Aspley’s cafes and other shops
• Phillip Vaughan Park behind complex with kids play area
• 3 large built-in bedrooms (master with WIR)
• 2 bathrooms (one up, one down)
• Kitchen has corner pantry and dishwasher
• Open plan living/dining
• Aircon to main bed and living area
• Peaceful outdoor entertaining area with landscaped gardens
• Single LU garage
• Pets on body corporate approval