25 Lautrec Street, Bracken Ridge
Serene Living in this Contemporary Low-set Home
The low down
Nestled in the heart of Bracken Ridge, this elevated low-set brick home offers both contemporary design and tranquillity. Backing onto a peaceful expanse of parkland, you will love the comfort, style and privacy this home will give you.
The modern kitchen boasts a functional layout and sleek design. There’s a show stopping central timber top bench and breakfast bar, a timeless farmhouse style sink and a deluxe Belling oven that will have you cooking in style.
Adjoining the kitchen is the open-plan living and dining area which is a versatile space filled with natural light and gorgeous flooring, there is also aircon in this area to keep you comfortable year round.
There are three beautifully designed bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans for a comfortable and relaxing living experience. The main bedroom steals the spotlight with large doors opening directly onto the outdoor deck, this space seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living, inviting you to soak in the natural beauty.
The modern bathroom in this home, appointed with stylish finishes, also offers a separate bathtub, perfect for families or those wanting to unwind.
An additional rumpus space offers endless possibilities. This may be a home office, entertainment zone, or a children’s play area.
Outside, the stunning backyard and backdrop will captivate you. There is a covered back deck overlooking the sprawling backyard offering a private oasis to enjoy moments of relaxation and watch the sunset over the parkland.
Ideal for those seeking comfortable low-set living, first-time homebuyers, savvy investors and young families, this home caters to a variety of lifestyle needs.
– Fully renovated modern low-set brick home in elevated position
– Three inviting bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes and fans
– Main bedroom connects to back deck and overlooks the beautiful garden
– Open plan living and dining with aircon
– Extra rumpus room
– Gorgeous, functional, and well-appointed kitchen
– Covered deck to watch the sunset overlooking the expanse of parkland backing onto the home
– One modern bathroom with separate bathtub
– Lock up garage plus plenty of driveway space for extra parking
– Rainwater tank
– Backs onto Bracken Ridge Reserve