28 Caneby Street, Everton Hills
Nothing to do + Dual Living Option!
The low down
There’s nothing to do with this Everton Hills home but move in and enjoy the space inside and outside. There’s a bonus of dual living potential too!
Upstairs, you’ll find a large kitchen with loads of cupboards, open plan living, 3 built-in bedrooms, a bathroom with shower, bath and a separate toilet. Meanwhile, downstairs you have the option for dual living, with a separate bathroom and kitchenette as a bonus!
Outside, it really comes into its own for entertaining with an impressive timber covered deck that even has ceiling fans. It overlooks the large 691sqm grassy yard with some lovely big trees.
If you want more space outside there’s also a patio area underneath the deck which can work as a child’s play area or second outdoor entertaining space, and there’s a bonus front balcony for some coffee time!
This part of Everton Hills is a lovely family area with quality properties and next to the
Bunyaville state forest, perfect for picnics, bbqs or a bit of a bushwalk. It’s also just a
short distance to shops, schools and really anything you need. Just move in and enjoy!
– Dual living potential with downstairs space + own bathroom
– Quiet street in the heart of Everton Hills next to the Bunyaville state forest just a short distance to shops and everything else
– 3 built-in bedrooms upstairs
– Upstairs bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
– Large kitchen with plenty of cupboards
– Dining area close to the kitchen and a separate living area
– Aircon and ceiling fans
– Timber flooring
– Impressive covered rear deck with ceiling fans
– Underneath patio area
– Front balcony great for a cuppa
– Lovely 691sqm grassy yard with some nice greenery
– Dbl LU garage