28 Hodgkinson Street, Chermside
Prime Chermside Opportunity!
The low down
If you’re chasing a post war cottage positioned in a prime Chermside position, this one is a must see. The property sits on an expensive, flat 718sqm block with a 19.9m frontage.
Just a short stroll to Westfield Chermside, a handful of great cafes, 7th Brigade Park and Downfall Creek Bikeway.
Whether you’re chasing a renovator, a knockdown/rebuild or simply a land banking opportunity, this one has you covered.
Inside the home presents 3 generously sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, and the main bathroom positioned conveniently between them. As you continue you through, you’ll find the tidy kitchen flowing into the air-conditioned main dining space, as well as the main living area.
Outside you will find dual side access, a carport, external laundry and plenty of yard space perfect for those chasing additional storage for cars/caravans/boats or a pool if you are wanting to add one!
Another winning element for this property is the range of school catchment choices. State school catchment incorporates Geebung State School and Wavell State High School, and the private schools include Our Lady of the Angels and St Kevin’s. There are also respected high schools St Joseph’s Nudgee College, Mt Alvernia and Padua under 5km away.
Opportunities like this don’t come up often, so get in quick!
* Post war cottage with no character or heritage restrictions
* Flat 718sqm block with a 19.9m frontage (no easements)
* Tidy 3 bed 1 bath cottage
* 1km to Westfield Chermside
* Prime school catchment zone
* Quiet but convenient location, just a short stroll to a handful of great cafes, 7th Brigade Park, Downfall Creek Bikeway and transport options
* Endless opportunity (renovator, knockdown/rebuild/land banking)