3 / 222 Rainbow Street, Sandgate
Walk to the beach with this 3br modern townhouse!
The low down
Long walks along the ocean’s edge. Lazy reading sessions in the park. A game of golf whenever you feel like it. Sports at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre. Shopping at Deagon Market Square.
Sounds like a difficult life.
With this immaculately presented, modern townhouse in Sandgate, this oh-so-tough lifestyle could be yours.
Decorated in relaxing, neutral tones, and with an airy, light-filled design, this 11-year-old property blends the best of holiday living with modern convenience.
The lower level is dedicated to the important things in life: eating and relaxing. An ample, open-plan lounge area spills seamlessly on to a pristine L-shaped kitchen with modern electric appliances including a dishwasher – you’ll find yourself inspired to cook. You’ll also have easy access to the sheltered, paved courtyard, which is perfect for enjoying the evening breezes.
Long day at work? Head upstairs and take a nap in one of the three bedrooms – 2 of which feature built-ins – the master has a walk-in-robe and all have remote controlled ceiling fans. Sliding doors lead from two of the bedrooms to cosy separate balconies perfect for gazing off into the horizon. There are two bathrooms, both stylishly outfitted with crisp benches and natural wood highlights; a separate toilet is located downstairs.
You can keep your car permanently locked up in the garage, because Sandgate Station is just a few minutes away, as are local schools, shops and more.
Small pets will be considered on application.
You’ll love it because…
• It’s a modern brick townhouse just a brief stroll from the beach
• There are two balconies off the bedrooms
• Downstairs is devoted to the open plan living area
• The airy electric kitchen features modern appliances
• 2 Bedrooms boast BIRs – the master features a walk-in-robe.
• There are two bathrooms and a separate toilet
• Ducted air conditioning throughout keeps things cool
• You can relax in the leafy, landscaped courtyard
• The car will be safe from the elements in the lock-up garage
• It’s close to parks, schools, shops and Sandgate Station
Contact Watt Realty via [email protected] to organise an inspection. You do not need to register for inspection times already listed. This agency accepts 1Form applications.