3 Orville Street, Geebung
Renovated w/ Side Access!
The low down
Situated on a corner block looking out over a private reserve, be greeted by the north-east aspect and abundance of natural light. The air-conditioned living area capitalises on the aspect of the home as it leads out to the front deck creating a fantastic indoor/outdoor flow with a lush green outlook.
Inside you will find that the updated kitchen is centrally located offering quick and easy service complete with gas cooking, dishwasher, large benches and flows smoothly to your dining and entertaining area. You will also find an extremely practical additional office, perfect for those working from home.
As you make your way through the house, there are 3 spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes (2 including split system air-conditioning), the main also including a WIR and a brand new high spec ensuite. The main bathroom has been renovated to the same high spec with beautiful natural stone tiles, plenty of lighting, ample storage and white fixtures and fittings.
Outside you will love the fully fenced 589m2 parcel of land with a huge yard, double lock up garage with decent height clearance, full side access (perfect for those with boats, caravans or additional vehicles) and provision already in place for an electric gate.
Located only 11km to Brisbane CBD, an easy walk to local transport, local schools, Chermside Shopping Centre, Geebung Village and just minutes to Brisbane Airport and north/south coast arterials
* Timber home with timber flooring opposite a reserve w/ a walking track
* Convenient location walking distance to Westfield Chermside, parks, transport, schools etc
* 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
* High quality ensuite and main bathroom
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking
* Split system air-conditioning in two bedrooms and living area
* Covered deck
* Security screens
* Dbl LU garage
* Yard has side access and fully fenced with provisions for an electric gate