30 Ainsdale Street, Chermside West
Character & Charm!
The low down
This Chermside West home has plenty of charm, it’s neat and tidy with plenty of potential situated in a high growth location just 12 kilometres from the city. A blank canvas with existing character that you can make your own, sitting on an elevated 630sqm block!
Upstairs you’ll find the three bedrooms (2 built-in), all positioned conveniently around the main bathroom + separate toilet. As you continue through, you’ll find the spacious kitchen flowing into the formal dining area and main living space, both opening to the deck boasting an elevated green outlook. On top of that, there’s an additional study space.
The opportunities are endless downstairs, boasting a huge internal laundry, a second bathroom, a spacious rumpus room and an additional office space. And of course, the single lockup garage!
If the above wasn’t enough to impress, then outside will, featuring a huge double, powered shed, smaller garden shed, plenty of fruit trees and concrete BBQ area perfect for housing the friends and fam!
You couldn’t be in a handier location, with parkland, shops, cafes and schools all a short stroll away!
* Dream high-set on 630sqm
* First time on the market
* Solar hot water
* Short stroll to the park, shops, schools and transport and easy access to arterials
* 3 upstairs bedrooms (with ceiling fans) + study
* Balcony + downstairs patio/bbq area
* Neutral toned kitchen with plenty of cupboards
* Formal dining + living area
* Upstairs and downstairs bathrooms
* Huge usable space downstairs for rumpus or office (or both!)
* Large laundry
* Two sheds
* Single LU garage