30 Ashley Road, Chermside West
Architecturally designed on 1012sqm!
The low down
If you love treetops, timber and architectural design, you’re going to be in heaven with this unique Chermside West home that’ll have you feeling on holiday every day!
Every so often a unique opportunity comes to market that is different from the rest, offering an amazing lifestyle with an incredible aspect. This gorgeous home has a unique chalet design and is incredibly private, sitting on 1,012sqm.
Whilst being incredibly private, the home occupies prime position in this sought-after neighbourhood and is located for convenience and accessibility.
From the outset, this home impresses with its gorgeous outlook over the reserve. The interior chalet aesthetic is the perfect setting for a relaxing environment and the functional floor plan with open spaces complete this home.
Set over three levels with car parking and storage on the ground floor. Through the main entry, you are greeted by beautiful high ceilings, hardwood timber and plenty of character. On this level you will find open plan living and an amazing indoor-outdoor flow leading out to the large deck. This central level also contains a spacious kitchen, laundry and the 4th bedroom which could be the perfect home office. Up the spiral staircase you will find the three other bedrooms, including the master with a WIR and ensuite, along with the main shared bathroom.
This is an exceptional opportunity to purchase in a coveted street amongst other quality homes. There is a very relaxed ambiance, enhanced by the tropical gardens, local parks and reserves.
– Incredibly private and elevated family home on 1,012m2 block (DA pending 2 lot sub division)
– Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Tranquil views over leafy nature reserve from every room
– Large covered entertaining deck off living area
– Open plan living and dining space flows to balcony
– Air conditioned throughout
– Fourth bedroom or study at the main entry
– Light filled central kitchen
– Dining room with cathedral ceilings
– Excellent floor plan with great separation
– Landscaped tropical gardens with room for kids to play
– 3 covered car parks and ample visitor parking
– Separate laundry
– Water tanks
– Security screens
– An abundance of storage space