34 Barlow Street, Clayfield
The low down
**To book a time to inspect, simply click on “email agent” to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.**
Awwww this one is cute as a button! You’ll be wallowing in character here with this Victorian lowset with all the original features — timber floors, VJ walls, high ceilings, ornate fretwork. Nice! But it has a contemporary feel with a fresh as reno’d kitchen and bathroom….and btw how gigantic is that kitchen…big enough to be eat in if you wish!
You have a quaint front porch and a very large back deck with privacy screens. Oh and a fully fenced yard for the pooch, who is welcome here. Finally!
A single carport protects the vehicle and there’s heaps of storage under the house for all that extra ‘stuff’.
But what about location. For fams needing schools you are spoilt for choice. And if you like a bite out here ‘n there, Racecourse Road is a few mins away, transport is readily available…who wouldn’t love to live here?!
Watt Fast Facts:
* Available 22/6/15
* Ascot State School catchment & 2 other local schools within walking distance!
* Hop to Sandgate Rd ‘nd Racecourse Rd cafes + shops
* 3 bedrooms, bathroom with separate bath/shower
* Huge kitchen + open plan living + rumpus/office
* Original features include timber floors, high ceilings, VJ walls, fretwork
* Aircon in lounge
* Fully fenced grassy yard (pets ok)