4 / 55 Hall Street, Northgate
Chic Top Floor Apartment – Walk to Train
The low down
Positioned on the top floor of a small complex of six, this beautifully refurbished apartment has generous internal proportions and a wonderful floorplan sure to impress. Offering some excellent suburban views and inundated with natural light, the apartment is positioned on a quiet inside street within the ultra desirable suburb of Northgate.
Just a 50 metre walk to the Northgate train station and within a close proximity of the Nundah Village retail precinct, the location is superb.
Further photos will be uploaded by 29/9/22.
• Positioned on level 2 of a small well maintained complex of 6 apartments. Arguably the best position in the complex, being an end unit offering some tremendous suburban views and an abundance of natural light.
• Spacious open plan lounge/dining
• Private balcony extends from the lounge and is the perfect place to enjoy the pleasant suburban views
• A tastefully renovated kitchen with electric cook top, dishwasher and an abundance of bench space and storage
• King size master bedroom with large built-in wardrobe
• A reasonable sized 2nd bedroom also with built-in wardrobe
• The beautiful refurbished bathroom will be a tenants joy
• A huge lock-up garage downstairs, provides space for your car and a large amount of storage
• Air-conditioning, fans, security screens and doors included
• Brand new blinds
• Positioned in a quiet location, just 50 metres from the Northgate train station and a short 5 minute drive to Nundah Village retail precinct.