43 / 120 Bunya Road, Everton Hills
An Exquisite Townhouse Offering Luxe Living with Serene Privacy
The low down
This exquisite townhouse offers contemporary living amongst tranquil nature, as it backs onto serene bushland. Nestled discreetly in the back of a picturesque complex, this home gives you a sense of luxe living with seclusion and privacy.
Stepping into this home, you are welcomed into a thoughtfully designed living and dining area. This area is spacious and provides an abundance of natural light and refreshing airflow. Step out to your private courtyard and dine amidst the serene beauty of the adjacent bushland. This outdoor courtyard is fully fenced and offers an inviting space to invite guests.
The kitchen is incredibly appealing and contemporary, with a sleek and modern design, gas cooktop, and seamless cabinetry offering plenty of storage. Downstairs you will find an office or spare bedroom, with built-in wardrobes and full-length mirrors. There is also a separate toilet which is convenient and great for guests.
Upstairs, there is a second living area, suitable for relaxing or providing separation for busier households. You’ll discover three spacious bedrooms, two of which overlook the serene bushland outside. All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, ensuring there’s no compromise on storage. Plus, the main room has a generous ensuite, while the second upstairs bathroom has a large tub and separate shower.
With a two car lock up garage and plenty of visitor parking, you can relax knowing your guests can easily visit. Everton Hills offers plenty of parkland and playgrounds for families, plus Prince Lutheran College Senior Campus and Everton Park State School close by. This is an exciting opportunity for families, young professionals, and investors alike.
* Four spacious bedrooms, each adorned with built-in wardrobes
* Two and a half well-appointed bathrooms, including a convenient ensuite for the primary bedroom
* A secure 2-car lock-up garage
* A fully fenced outdoor courtyard overlooking the calming bushland
* A modern and sleek kitchen equipped with a gas cooktop
* An expansive open-plan living and dining area
* An office or fourth bedroom downstairs complete with built-in robes
* A separate toilet on the ground floor, ensuring convenience and privacy for residents and guests alike
* Picturesque complex. Body corporate $817 per quarter
* Situated at the back of the complex offering peaceful surrounding sand privacy
* Guest parking on-site