44 Varndell Street, Bald Hills
Sold Off Market With Multiple Offers
The low down
This double story in one of Bald Hills’ best pockets has it all sorted in terms of space, functionality and aspect!
Upstairs you’ll find the 4 built-in bedrooms, positioned conveniently around the modern bathroom + separate toilet. Continuing through, the home boasts ample living space, with a dining area off from the neat and tidy kitchen + a spacious lounge room. To top it off, the lounge room offers direct access to not only the front balcony, but also the expansive rear deck overlooking parklands.
The opportunities downstairs are endless, with the home showcasing its very own bar + spacious rumpus room, perfect for those needing the extra space or separation. You’ll also find the second bathroom, laundry and double lock-up garage downstairs.
The home is positioned on a fully fenced 617sqm block, boasting an additional carport and garden shed, perfect for those with multiple cars and toys!
In addition to the parkland enhancing to your backyard, Caterbury Park is at the end the street as well as the location providing easy access to arterials to head north or south!
* Double story situated in one of Bald Hills’ best pockets — Canterbury Estate, backing onto St Pauls sporting grounds
* Parklands and lake at the end of the street
* 4 built-in bedrooms
* 2 renovated bathrooms
* Modern kitchen has stone benchtops and plenty of cupboards
* Large aircon’d living/dining
* Hardwood flooring throughout upstairs
* Front verandah with lovely outlook
* Large rear deck with amazing views
* Downstairs has aircon’d rumpus room (man cave?!), bar area and full bathroom
* Big fully fenced yard with no back neighbours, fully fenced and with garden shed
* Dbl LU garage plus single carport + off street parking