46 Gibum Street, Chermside West
Highset with dual living potential!
The low down
This light ‘n bright high-set is one you’d be more than happy to call home. It’s got a welcoming feel and plenty of space too.
Upstairs is where you’ll find 3 great sized bedrooms, the main bathroom, a bonus study, immaculate kitchen and a big living area. It’s got lovely timber flooring throughout, aircon and ceiling fans.
Downstairs there is loads of extra usable space, the second bathroom and the double lockup garage with plenty of storage.
But it’s outside that will really sweep you off your feet, with a deck to the front, as well as one at the rear overlooking the in-ground swimming pool and a great size entertaining patio underneath.
Situated in a quiet pocket of Chermside West with super convenience to shops, schools, parklands, and food options, you have everything at your fingertips!
* Highset home in Craigslea school catchment, near parklands and just a hop to Westfield Chermside
* Lovely timber flooring
* 3 great sized built-in bedrooms
* Immaculate kitchen
* Large living area
* Aircon’d + ceiling fans
* Deck off front living + rear deck
* Downstairs has two multi-purpose rooms
* Bathroom and laundry downstairs too
* Outdoor entertaining patio
* Large in-ground swimming pool
* Landscaped yard with water tank
* Dbl LU garage with storage