5 Cooyar Street, Aspley
Easy Maintenance, Easy Location!
The low down
We love an open plan layout for fam living and this Aspley lowset provides that in droves. The central kitchen hub flows easily to the dining and living areas, with the bedrooms at the other end of the house. There’s 3 of those, all built-in and with the main having an ensuite and walk-in-robe.
The laundry is larger than most and has a built-in cupboard too, for organised washing days. And when you want to hang out the clothes, step outside to the fully fenced yard where there’s also a veggie garden!
Practical elements include security screens, aircon, ceiling fans and a lockup garage.
This fam-friendly home is situated in a quiet Aspley pocket with easy access to Gympie arterial, schools, shops and transport. Oh and Little Cabbage Tree creek is just down the road if the kids want a splash in the summer heat!
* Lowset brick home in quiet pocket but with easy access to Gympie arterial, shops, transport and schools
* Neutral tones throughout
* Very open plan layout
* 3 bedrooms (main with WIR and ensuite)
* Main bathroom has separate shower and bath
* Aircon and ceiling fans
* Large laundry with built-in
* Security screens and grills
* Veggie garden