5 Sugargum Street, Aspley
Welcoming, well maintained + positioned!
The low down
This neat and tidy brick lowset screams ‘comfortable’. It’s certainly got some comfort factors including soft carpet, aircon, ceiling fans and even a big fireplace!
There’s 3 built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans plus a cosy study. The kitchen is welcoming and has a ‘sit a while’ breakfast bar, leading to the dining and living room which boasts a unique domed leadlight window. The bathroom is neutral toned and importantly has both shower and bath as well as a separated toilet.
Outside is set up for entertaining with a big covered patio beside the in-ground swimming pool. Out here the yard is also fully fenced and pretty low maintenance, plus has a 5000L water tank.
This quiet Aspley pocket is surrounded by school and parks options, plus all the shops you’ll need with Westfield Chermside and the Hypermarket just a hop away. Oh and transport is easy with Gympie Road a short walk away.
· Neat and tidy brick lowset in quiet Aspley Grove estate
· Well maintained, roof repainted in 2020
· 3 built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
· Bathroom with sep shower and bath, and separated toilet
· Welcoming kitchen with breakfast bar
· Aircon’d living with a big fireplace and a unique domed leadlight window
· Security screens
· Dbl carport
· Fully fenced low maintenance 688sqm yard
· Covered patio
· 2 x large garden sheds
· In-ground swimming pool
· 5000L water tank