56 Janie Street, Aspley
Enjoy poolside barbies with this modern family home!
The low down
Does the idea of hosting poolside barbecues appeal to you? How about walking the kids to school? Or kicking back in a resort-inspired lounge area with its own feature fireplace? With this contemporary family home you can make all of these a reality on a daily basis!
Situated in a sought-after elevated spot in Aspley, and close to schools, the local Woolworths and parks, this immaculate property is handily positioned, but is so beautifully presented that you’ll make you feel like you’re on a permanent holiday.
You’ll love the pitched roof, which makes for an airy, resort-style atmosphere in the living areas. The L-shaped kitchen gleams with dark stone benchtops and modern appliances; the down lights provide a soft glow over the adjoining living and dining area when the sun goes down. There are four bedrooms, three with built-in robes; and two contemporary bathrooms, one an ensuite for the main bedroom. Neutral tones and natural highlights run throughout, and there are bonuses like an air-con unit and fans.
And it’s even better outside. With its paved in-ground pool and huge sheltered barbecue area surrounded by palms, the rear yard is nothing short of an oasis, you’ll find yourself making excuses to spend more time out there! The front yard is lush and green as well, and there’s a handy double lock-up garage for the family vehicles.
This is the kind of property you’ve always longed to own, so don’t let it slip through your fingers, give Watt Realty a call, and we’ll show you through!
You’ll love it because:
– It’s a spotless contemporary brick family home on a 756sqm block
– It’s located in a sought-after elevated spot in Aspley
– You can spend your afternoons in the in-ground pool
– You can host a barbie in the sheltered entertaining area
– The living room features an eye-catching high-pitched roof
– The kitchen feature granite benches and modern appliances
– There are formal and informal dining options
– There are four bedrooms, three with built-in robes
– There’s strategically positioned air-conditioning and fans
– There’s an ensuite and separate full bathroom
– You can park your cars in the double lock-up garage
– It’s close to schools, supermarkets, and parks