574 Robinson Road West, Aspley
Light and Breezy on an Elevated Corner Block
The low down
Families or first home buyers looking for an exciting opportunity: you must see this unique home in the heart of Aspley.
Positioned on an elevated, corner block, this stunning three-bedroom high set home is filled with character and light.
Entering through the fully fenced yard, you’ll first notice the serene gardens providing visual appeal as well as privacy. Make your way up the front steps and you a greeted with a large front balcony perfect for a morning coffee or an outdoor dining setting.
Stepping inside, you’ll notice this freshly painted home is bright and welcoming, with the updated interior offering you plenty of natural light, beautiful hardwood floors and charming features throughout. The huge windows are complete with electric blinds meaning you can alter the amount of light you let in and adjust the atmosphere at any time of the day!
There are three roomy bedrooms in this home, the main bedroom (complete with built-ins) offering plenty of space to relax. The bathroom is also centrally located, close to the bedrooms allowing ease of access. It features a bathtub (perfect for families or relaxation), a separate shower, and a vanity.
The living/dining area of the home is open plan, spacious and bright, providing the perfect space to unwind or entertain. Off the dining room, you will find a large kitchen, complete with heaps of storage cupboards, windows for airflow and views while cooking, and plenty of bench space.
Boasting a huge storage space under the house, it will be easy to store your belongings and keep your home clutter-free, and there is also a separate laundry space here.
This home is perfect for anyone looking to make their mark in a thriving community. With this home’s prime location, you’ll be just a stone’s throw away from top-rated schools, shops, and coffee shops, making everyday living a breeze.
* Elevated corner block on a fully fenced 521sqm block
* Convenient location in Aspley close to schools and shops
* Front balcony perfect for outdoor dining
* Three spacious bedroom including a main bedroom with built-ins
* Freshly updated including fresh paint
* Polished hardwood floors throughout
* Large kitchen with plenty of storage space
* Open plan living and dining
* Spacious bathroom with a separate bathtub
* Huge windows allowing for natural light and fresh air-flow
* Loads of storage space + a separate laundry downstairs
* Single Carport + Electric front gate
* Solar Panels