6 Dibbil Street, Chermside West
Family Home in a Desired Chermside West Pocket!
The low down
Nestled in the sought-after pocket of Chermside West, this charming residence on a generous 607sqm block offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience.
Inside you’ll find four built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans and air-conditioning ensuring year-round comfort for the whole family. Positioned conveniently amongst the bedrooms you’ll find the renovated main bathroom with dual vanities, as well an additional bathroom to the rear of the house for added family practicality.
The heart of the home lies in the modern open-plan kitchen, featuring ample cupboard space, a breakfast bar and quality appliances. The kitchen flows seamlessly into the air-conditioned living and dining area, capturing an abundance of natural light and gorgeous breezes adding to the sense of charm the home provides.
For those who love entertaining, this one has you covered. The home creates a perfect indoor/outdoor balance, highlighted by the expansive front deck accessed directly off the living area through large sliding doors, making entertaining a dream!
The list goes on downstairs, showcasing a double lock-up garage, an abundance of under house storage, handy side access (perfect for boats, caravans etc) and the fully fenced front and rear yards perfect for keeping the kids and pets busy!
Situated within walking distance to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, public transport options, Huxtable Park, Kedron Wavell Services, Prince Charles and St Vincent’s Hospital, Craigslea State School, and Craigslea State High School, you’ll find yourself in the heart of convenience. This is more than a home; it’s a lifestyle waiting for you. Welcome home!
* Charming residence in a sought-after Chermside West pocket
* Generous 607sqm block
* Four built in bedrooms with ceiling fans and air-conditioning for year-round comfort
* Modern open-plan kitchen with ample cupboard space, breakfast bar and quality appliances
* Air-conditioned living and dining area with seamless indoor/outdoor flow to an expansive front deck
* Renovated main bathroom with dual vanities + second bathroom
* Double lock-up garage, plenty of underhouse storage and fully fenced front and rear yards
* Captivating breezes and abundant natural light enhance the home’s charm
* 3kw Solar System
* Irrigation system for the gardens
* Walking distance to Westfield Chermside, public transport, parks
* Proximity to Prince Charles and St Vincent’s Hospital, Craigslea State School, and Craigslea State High School
* A perfect blend of comfort, convenience, and lifestyle awaits in this desirable location.